Askott Entertainment is growing and we’re seeking passionate and motivated full-time operations agents at all levels to help us continue to provide outstanding service to our customers.
Who we are
Askott Entertainment is a B2B igaming platform and managed service provider with a focus on esports. We are a global company with team members in Europe and North America and we are currently in a growth phase as we expand our portfolio to include casino, games and traditional sportsbook.
This position will be remote working.
- Help drive margin through monitoring of customer wagering activity, risk assessment and customer profiling
- Ensure we continue to offer a competitive and complete product through front end monitoring, competitor analysis and product idea generation
- Resolve or escalate customer emails for our B2C brands
- Support our fraud and risk team through customer account verification
- Assist the Head of Operations with performance reporting and trading analysis
- Trade live esports events and esports streamer sessions, providing tailored, contextual markets to esports players.
- You have a passion for esports and sports betting
- You are as comfortable working independently within a supportive team
- You are eager to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- You can multitask while maintaining high standards of accuracy
- You take pride in your work and have an appreciation for the user experience
- You are looking for an ambitious company that recognises and rewards good performance
Why you should join us
Enjoy your work, enjoy your life: We offer all our employees competitive salaries, flexible work schedules and a generous flexible vacation policy.
Everyone is valued: As well as working closely with senior members of the department and acquiring the knowledge their experience has given them, you will be valued as an equal member of the team and invited to contribute to direction and process.
The sky's the limit:There will be no barrier put in front of your growth. We are looking for committed individuals that want to build their career with Askott over the long term and we will provide the support and guidance needed for you to get to where you want to be.
Skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of igaming operations experience, preferably in a trading role, or a deep betting and esports knowledge (both is even better!)
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese, particularly for the LatAm region
- Experience in a customer support team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Get in Touch
Does this sound like you? Get in touch!